+ share this
Five months into the Covid-19 pandemic and it is now, finally, the time to send kids back to school. Sad to see your never-ending quality time with them return to some kind of normal but quietly elated that you will, once again, experience peace and quiet – and, dare we say, some ‘me’ time – for a few hours? Yep, us too.
But there’s suddenly a lot to sort out, we get it. So to keep things easier for you we’re making it super simple to get the kids looking smart and classroom ready.
To keep everyone safe we are operating an appointment only system. It means you can book an appointment in just a few clicks and know that when you arrive your barber will be ready and waiting with everything freshly cleaned following all Covid-19 guidelines, just for you. Safe and stylish is kind of our thing now. No long queues outside, no close contact with other customers, no hassle.
Back to School Special Offer
Because things have been really tough for so many families over the past few months we’re offering haircuts for children for just £9.95 (ends 3rd Sept) so be fast because when the appointments are gone, they’re gone!
What to Expect…
You’re most likely used to all the measures put in place to keep everyone safe during Covid-19 but here’s a recap of what we’re doing to ensure both clients and staff are safe:
- Our barbers will all be wearing a visor, mask, disposable gloves and disposable aprons.
- We ask that everyone over the age of 11, in line with government guidelines, wear a mask while visiting us. We’ll have a disposable mask for you to use if you forget to bring one.
- You’ll spot new screens placed between clients so you’ll have your own little cubicle for extra peace of mind.
- We’ve spaced out our appointments to give us plenty of time to disinfect and clean all areas.
It really is that simple. Just book one of our back to school appointments here, turn up at your allocated time and watch the homeschool to back-to-school transformation happen in real time!
Terms and Conditions
– Under 16s only
– No Skin Fades or Patterns
– Not to be used in conjuction with any other offer